Nightmares that never leave

Posts related to past, present, and future RP events.
Witness

Nightmares that never leave

Post by Witness »

Witness was woken by a scruffy voice that sounded like it hurt the speaker just to be audible, “You cannot enter my kingdom Witness, I have work for you on the mortal plane, return now and continue your work.” Witness didn’t recognise the voice it was annoyingly friendly and nothing Witness was used to, he opened his eyes and there was no one there, this place he did recognise he has been here before but it has changed, somehow things are not as they were.

It took him awhile to move his body, when he finally was able to lift himself up he looked at the scars on his body, it seems nothing has changed the scars left by Leoni was still painted into his skin. There was only one way to find out exactly what was going on, Witness crawled through a portal only to find himself at the Adventurers Guild. He tried entering and was refused,”You have not brought me what I seek “….. What was this Deja vu?

Witness has been here he has done this, ”What do you mean I have not brought you what you seek? What’s the meaning of this do you not recognise me fool” The man at the entry looked blankly at Witness and just shook his head. Witness did the only thing that could reason with him and ran to the only place he really called home.. He stopped in front of the rogues guild his Jaw dropped, before him stood a man he knew was dead and yet here the man was guarding the door.

As he approached the door man the same thing happened as before, The man refused him entry and blatantly insisted that he did not know him.. It was as if he never existed yet this place he was resembled the other perfectly. Witness sat at the docks the fresh sea breeze whisking through his hair this place was driving him crazy he had all these memories but it was like they never occurred … There was only one thing to do join the guilds again and see where this leads…

It didn’t take long and Witness was going through the ranks the skills the guild taught was nothing new to him it was like he was in another dimension with the memories of another the guild tutors couldn’t understand how he excelled so quickly and knew the things he knew… The nightmares still controlled his nights and once he woke sweat dripped down his skin he realised he was in another place…

The memories he had confused him and others around him, he was consumed by the things that happened to him and yet in this place never has. He then decided this was a new leaf and a new beginning all he could do was go with it and see what happens.
Assassin Witness the Thief