Presenting: The Courage Trials

Fighters Guild Politics and Events
Halren

Presenting: The Courage Trials

Post by Halren »

The Fighters' Guild presents: The Courage Trials

Warriors, we live and breathe under the same roof, but there is much more that can bond us together. Most of us dedicate our lives to the art of combat, yet we learn so little from each other. There are those amongst us who can track a hydra from a mile away, but their brethren do not even know.

Therefor it is with pleasure that I may hereby announce The Fighters’ Guilds Courage Trials!

What are the courage trials?
The Courage Trials are a set of challenges for each member of our guild, catered to their specialty, personality and stature. They are tests given out by the Guildmaster that can vary from a duel with an opposing guild member, following a master class given by an expert of their field, or making your way to the top of the Spire of Dawn. Most importantly, it will give you something to brag about to your fellow fighters. Each individual must complete five challenges to complete the Courage Trials, and in the future they might even be the ones giving a challenge to those who aspire to conquer the trials.

Who can take these trials?
All who train within our guild may request to take the Courage Trials. These trials embody the growth of a warrior, not a final destination.

What is there to gain?
Bragging rights! Prove to all fighters in the land you have bested whatever is thrown at you. Special titles are available for those taking the Courage Trials to show your accomplishments to all.

Those who wish to take the Courage Trials contact me, and I will set you upon your path.

- Your Guildmaster,
Halren

Grimtusk

Re: Presenting: The Courage Trials

Post by Grimtusk »

This is great news. At what point in one's training should we consider starting the trials?

Halren

Re: Presenting: The Courage Trials

Post by Halren »

Whenever you wish, as stated the challenges will be fitted to the individual.