Where is Admin?

General banter and discussion.
vez

Where is Admin?

Post by vez » August 8th, 2013, 7:58 am

Admin last visited the forums in April 2013.

I find it unacceptable that someone who is supposed to be in charge of running this game does not frequent the boards.

I understand people have lives, but some sort of contingency plan ought to be in place.

I have heard from people who have emails left unanswered for weeks. I am PLEADING with those that can, please DO SOMETHING! I have offered to help on a volunteer basis doing anything to help but my emails are left unanswered.

I want to TRY and make the game popular again, bring back old friends and enemies to make the place interesting. Just someone give us a chance!

-Mark - Vez's Driver

Rustin

Re: Where is Admin?

Post by Rustin » August 8th, 2013, 1:41 pm

I used to play back in 2006-2007 and I just came back after hearing that Cosrin was revamped with "A New Dawn." I'm loving it so far and I plan to stick around for a while, maybe even start up a subscription, as long as the game still has frequent players. To hear that Admin may have disappeared is sad news. I do hope they can pick up some volunteer helpers / heroes / immortals to manage the game and run RP events, even if the codebase doesn't receive updates. Even having 20 players online at once would be awesome.

vez

Post by vez » August 8th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Thanks for replying Rustin! Nice to see you back in the lands, hopefully we can catch up sometime soon and maybe kick off some stuff :)

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » August 9th, 2013, 6:47 am

Mark:

Thank you for your concern. We want to make sure the game is evolving and continuing into the future as much as you do, so not everything we're doing is going to be seen by the public eye.

First and foremost, just because the most recent login date for this account was in April does not mean that I have not been aware of or frequenting the forums - quite to the contrary in fact. I and the rest of the team have been watching to ensure that any requests for help or assistance from players are taken care of.

Secondly, as described on the contacts page (http://cosrintwo.com/support/contacts), if you are in need of immediate contact with a member of the staff team - please send an email. If it is an absolute emergency and you have not received a reply within 72 hours, you should elevate (by way of forwarding the original email) to OGC Sysop for assistance.

Finally, I have checked through my emails once more; however, I am unable to find any that I have not addressed with the applicable recipient. I strive to address each email I receive within 48 hours and as far as I can tell this has not been deviated from since I have taken the post. If you know of someone who believes their issue has not been addressed, please tell them to send their email again as it was most likely never delivered.

Additionally, I have responded to your most recent email. Please note that it is not necessary to attempt to contact me in multiple places simultaneously. An email will be the most appropriate and receive the most prompt response.

Regards,
Cosrin Administrator

vez

Post by vez » August 9th, 2013, 8:00 am

Thank you very much for replying Admin. I appreciate it.

I do apologise for the absolute bombardment of emails and communications lately, but hey, it kind of worked :)

I do also tend to hit submit before re-reading what i've just typed so i apologise if i sounded rude in my responses or posts.

I was just relaying concerns that had been mentioned and wanted to make sure that Cosrin was still important to you and the team as it is to us :)

Thanks again.

Mark

Rustin

Post by Rustin » August 9th, 2013, 8:47 am

Thanks Admin! That gives me a bit of hope and a little more desire to stick around. :)

Crook Odillion

Post by Crook Odillion » August 11th, 2013, 11:39 pm

i would just like to point out tat admin has yet to answer my e-mail i sent in regards to the syndicate over two months ago. that is all, thank you.