Where are we all?

General banter and discussion.
ava
Mages Guildmaster

Where are we all?

Post by ava »

I haven't logged in too much lately, as anyone who is in the game a lot probably already knows, but the past 5-10 times I've been there, it's been really really quiet. Is my timing off or is there not too much happening these days? I was having so much fun with the exciting roleplays (Creatures' Guild!) and just generally active vocal fun people around a few months ago, but now that feels mostly over. And for me personally, hunting by myself is not enough reason to spend time... I get bored too fast.

If you are in the game and willing to interact more, let me know so that I can plan to stop by more often to see if you're around. If you haven't been there much lately but could be convinced to log in more often if there were more people interacting, also let me know! I miss you guys... it would be great to start going on some adventures together again... or even just making fun of each other in chats.

Ava
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where are we all?

Post by Admin »

Things have definitely been a bit slower, due to lots of different things I am sure.

But as posted here, we're gearing up for a large engine and content update, as well as bringing more staff members onto the team whose primary purpose will again be to facilitate roleplay and to engage/interact with players visibly.

The only thing currently preventing this is a small bit of paperwork.
ava
Mages Guildmaster

Post by ava »

Looking forward to both the update and the paperwork getting done. Good luck and thanks for your hard work, and I'll try to do my own part by being around more and voting and things like that. :)
Last

Post by Last »

I agree. There are a few people coherent enough to have a quick conversation. But, it is largely just idling or as is the case right now there are 2 people in game. I'm interested in roleplaying though or just conversing in game if we happen to cross paths. I'm sure there's more just like us, but I imagine the activity of a few could encourage activity for the rest.

Last
ava
Mages Guildmaster

Post by ava »

I'll keep an eye out for you, Last. It was fun talking a little bit in shouts yesterday already, too bad you had to leave so soon.

Unfortunately I am fairly busy so I can't be around a ton, but I'll try to make it a habit to stop by and say hi to anyone who likes saying hi to other people more often. :)
Sarkon

Post by Sarkon »

Ya, it's odd. I've been around a couple weeks, and it's hard to get anyone logged in to even respond to a chat or shout, let alone any real interaction. I figured most people were just in botting and not bothering with much else. Meh.
Sarkon
ava
Mages Guildmaster

Post by ava »

Well, today I had a great experience in game, so thanks to Doc (et al), Bobba, Jugo, Namos, and especially Binx for a fun time.

I think maybe it's true that a lot of people are just botting, but would be interested in engaging in something more... it's just that not everyone takes the initiative to start something.

I was lucky today because I logged in and it was Ava's birthday, so she started telling that to everyone, and bought some cake and milk to bring to the shrine (and, magically, somehow, the cake multiplied several times once there!). Bobba ate some cake with me, and then Lana brought a special cake with candles that Ava tried to blow out, making a wish. And Doc stopped by to sing Happy Birthday.

And then, even better, that troublemaker Binx appeared when Ava mentioned that she wanted to go somewhere fun. He brought some Party Poppers for us to play with and then took us to his study, complete with portals to various parts of the lands we might not have seen before. So Jugo, Namos, Bobba and I -- with Binx's help -- battled some tough monsters and did some exploring in the dwarven mines. A pretty good birthday!

So, I'm just trying to say that although it's true that sometimes it's very very quiet, there are people who are happy to get involved, so don't lose hope! :)

Hope to see you in the lands soon,
Ava
ava
Mages Guildmaster

Post by ava »

Just in case someone is reading this who is thinking about stopping into the game (either new to Cosrin or a returning player) I just want to say that as of this week things have been quite active indeed, so disregard the above and come join the fun!
Castin

Post by Castin »

Came back, ava took me hunting then left.
2 levels later and still mostly alone in the lands.

Do I smell?

Get yourselves in here!

Don't make me hit 150 I need distractions
Mischievous Castin The Wandering Mage.
Creator of the Wizard Roulette.