Sub-Guild:

Non-Cosrin Related

Album:
Book:
Comedian:
Game:
Movie:
Song:

That's all! Don't want to make this some mammoth questionnaire. I'll keep this post clear of answers so it can be filled in easier in replies. A little forum nonsense is a good thing.
Fynn

I aim to misbehave.

Fynn

Re: Favourites

Post by Fynn » July 2nd, 2012, 2:48 pm

Cosrin Related

Area: The Desert - even if it likes to try and chase you out when you explore solo (or so I remember)
Event from Cosrin: A New Dawn: The interactions with the White Eagle Bank's manager. Very amusing!
Event from Legends of Cosrin: The never-ending lizard war. I feel more fondly of it with the benefit of hindsight.
Item: Astera's Antidote.
Mount: The Rogues' Dire Wolf (nothing to do with Game of Thrones. Honest.)
Race: Gnomes. I don't know. They're just hilarious. And tiny. And hilarious.
Sub-Guild: The Shadows - and not just because I'm a Rogue!

Non-Cosrin Related

Album: Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Book: Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
Comedian: Tim Minchin
Game: Bastion
Movie: Back to the Future
Song: Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
Fynn

I aim to misbehave.

Geothst

Post by Geothst » July 4th, 2012, 11:52 pm

leaving some of these blank with the knowledge that I won't be able to come back and edit them later... so... there you have it.

Cosrin Related

Area: I think the Arcanist Guild is actually really fun, if a bit convoluted. It pretty much requires you to have macros to get into (and out of!) the deeper parts. But it's still fun.
Event from Cosrin: A New Dawn: TBA
Event from Legends of Cosrin: Oh man. That's a hard question. So many epic events. I do remember one time Rrb did some event, I didn't even really participate a lot, but I actually got EXP as a reward instead of RPPs. I was totally flipping out about getting 10% or something stupid. Because before that I'd only gotten RPPs. Blew my mind that you could get EXP as a reward for participating in roleplay events.

Item: Cat In A Hat (dropped from feline mobs in Cats20)
Mount: I have to say the shadow dragon was really neat for the short time I had one.
Race: I was way into sprites back in the day. Worst race in the game to be. Presently would be... Half Elf. Also Dungeons and Dragons Online does some awesome things with HElf.
Sub-Guild: I only have experience with mage subs and I have to say they're stupidly complicated just for the sake of being complicated. I don't like any of them as far as that is concerned.

Non-Cosrin Related

Album:
Book: The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Comedian: There are several who crack me up every time. Off the top of my head... Eddie Izzard.
Game: GuildWars2
Movie:
Song:

Lothaine

Post by Lothaine » July 5th, 2012, 12:35 am

Cosrin Related

Area: Don't really have a favorite area in particular...
Event from Cosrin: A New Dawn: Roleplaying with Hyssop.
Event from Legends of Cosrin: The only major event I recall actively playing during was Valtera's escape. Good stuff.
Item: I heard there was once an item you could mix a crowbar, grappling hook, etc with. That item would be nice.
Mount: The Mist mounts from the Monks' Guild. I like the fact that it's technically an aura instead of a mount.
Race: Dogline. Patent pending.
Sub-Guild: Not Serenity.

Non-Cosrin Related

Album: I don't know, haven't had a favorite album since 2003, which was Meteora by Linkin Park. Sheesh.
Book: Temple of the Winds. The 4th book in Terry Goodkind's series The Sword of Truth.
Comedian: That drunk guy at the end of the bar? Meh, don't watch a lot of comedians.
Game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It's a classic.
Movie: Merlin. With Sam Neil starring as Merlin.
Song: Caramel by Suzanne Vega. But really, I have a lot of favorites.
Lothaine of the Mages' Guild
CosrinLothaine@gmail.com

Lothaine

Post by Lothaine » July 7th, 2012, 11:19 am

ALSO... this is a rather awesome item. lol

Item: paste of the quick finish (paste)
Using only the freshest of herbs, this paste has been imbued with
some of the strongest, all-natural qualities. Purely organic.
This item is edible. Invoke via the Eat command or use the Mix command to combine it with another item
This item contains the spell of Haste
The item has 7 charges left

You TASTE your paste and find:
Yum! This taste just like oatmeal and honey.

You SMELL your paste and find:
This paste smells absolutely delicious.

You FEEL your paste and find:
This paste has the consistency of week-old sewer sludge.
CosrinLothaine@gmail.com

Lothaine

Post by Lothaine » July 13th, 2012, 12:38 am

Lothaine wrote:Movie: Merlin. With Sam Neil starring as Merlin.
Y'know... I guess this isn't true. I just think about fantasy stuff a lot while playing Cosrin... and I remember watching this on TV, and then waiting to watch Part 2 the following day. lol

American Beauty is good... Serenity was fun (though Firefly series was better)... Idiocracy is great to watch with anyone who hasn't seen it before... I don't know. Hard to think about movies when I can't exactly look through mine - they're all packed up in a box somewhere. Recently saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... That was pretty freakin awesome. But! No one probably cares.
CosrinLothaine@gmail.com

Tzumi

Post by Tzumi » August 8th, 2012, 4:11 am

Cosrin Related
Area: Monks Guild - it always seems so peaceful and relaxed - I can totally see it and feel I'm there
Mount: Small dragon - the description always makes me giggle, and the arrival emote is great :) also any horse ofc, and the black panther thing from the rogues guild
Event: crap memory is crap, can only remember when my old char, Valaina, broke into Fighter's Guild
Race: for RP, I like Catline or Lizard but for general durability, Human or Half Elf
SubGuild: Only ever made it to Rangers, I think - with Juneberry and Bhora - ask me when I've tried others :)

Non- Cosrin
Game: DragonAge Origins - can play that over and over
Book: too many to list - I read everything
Movie: Love Actually, About A Boy, Shoot 'Em Up
Album: I prefer just songs, rather than albums - The Chain, by Fleetwood Mac. If I have to give albums, I guess any by Fleetwood Mac, plus the first I ever got by Duran Duran - can't remember name, but had a purple coloured cover
Comedian: hmm tough - Jack Dee makes me laugh, as does Jo Brand

Great, can't read back to find complete list so doing this from memory now!