Are you interested...? (OOCness)

General banter and discussion.
Dierdre Deschain

Are you interested...? (OOCness)

Post by Dierdre Deschain » July 22nd, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hello *smiles*

I wanted to post here OOCly to say that it would be great to know who, if anyone, would like to attend an event and when you would be available to do so. This is in brainstorming stage, I have not even spoken to any staff to see if I can do this. I hope that it is do-able though :) It may take me some time to work everything out, but I ran the idea past Ava, it began as celebrating new guild titles, but I felt a roleplay coming on LOL so it may not stay that way! Let me know what you think IC and OOC :)

Thanks,
D

ava
Mages Guildmaster

Re: Are you interested...? (OOCness)

Post by ava » July 23rd, 2014, 4:07 am

Yay Dierdre!

I think it's a great idea, because there are still several people who log in from time to time, but often we seem to not log in at the same time as anyone else and then it is boring. So if we set a date and all come online then, we can have a fun time!

For me, I am quite busy these days but I with a bit of advance notice I can probably have a pretty flexible schedule. Probably I won't have too much time until next week though.

And I don't think we necessarily need any staff help to have a fun ball, but I'm sure Binxy will give us a hand if he has some time (and maybe cause a little trouble too), right Binxy?

Ava

Binx

Post by Binx » July 23rd, 2014, 4:18 pm

Why kitty? when have I ever caused trouble?
Scrollbane Binx,The Jinx!
Seeker of knowledge, Lore and Spells.
On the council of the Creatures Guild!

ava
Mages Guildmaster

Post by ava » July 24th, 2014, 5:21 am

Oh dear, where do I even begin?

Cole

Post by Cole » July 28th, 2014, 5:59 pm

I am always available to help, just shoot me an email (Cole@cosrintwo.com) with a rough time and idea.