Moorgate's monarchy & Briliatore's council

Submit engine enhancement suggestions, ideas for new areas and monsters, commentary on gameplay balance, etc.
Lothaine

Moorgate's monarchy & Briliatore's council

Post by Lothaine »

Hyssop (in game on 6 July 2012) wrote: > Hyssop chats: Staff has tossed around the idea of a "council" to rule Briliatore if we can ever get enough player interest to get that going. So it would be an interesting conflict to have one city ruled by a king, the other by council. Good forum fodder for the boards, though. *hint*
I rather like this idea. Thoughts?
Lothaine of the Mages' Guild
CosrinLothaine@gmail.com

Halren

Re: Moorgate's monarchy & Briliatore's council

Post by Halren »

Not even remotely close to relevant yet if you ask me, plenty of things need to happen in order to grow before this gets interesting.

Lothaine

Re: Moorgate's monarchy & Briliatore's council

Post by Lothaine »

Halren wrote:Not even remotely close to relevant yet if you ask me, plenty of things need to happen in order to grow before this gets interesting.
I see your point of view. Certainly said council is unlikely to happen until there's a larger player base, but it's nice to keep in the back of our heads. I still think the monarchy merits just a bit of conversation though. I'm not sure that Moorgate having a king is even official or not at this point. I believe that could play a role in developing character history and/or roleplay.
Lothaine of the Mages' Guild
CosrinLothaine@gmail.com